Monday, November 8, 2010

Ty is growing so fast, I can't believe it. We really haven't done much lately but I'll update with some pictures.

This was Ty and I before Stake Conference. He look super cute in his little suit. 12 bucks at sears clearance. I was happy with the find.

This is the beach park 5 mins from home. We decided to take a walk while the weather was still warmer. It was a gorgeous morning at 8 in the morning. Ty still looks sleepy



This was Ty's first pumkin carving and he throughly enjoyed it. We didn't let him touch the pumpkin because We didn't want a mess but now I wish we had because I'm sure it would have been cute and made good photo memories.



These are our finished products. I think they turned out really well. Todd's (wolf) won the overall best at our ward trunk-or-treat. Pretty cool.


4 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest pumpkins! And I like the picture of you with Ty in his new suit. You are so photogenic, btw. We need to find a clearance suit for that Lo. Tell me if you find any more sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! You're hair looks awesome, so long and silky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty looked so handsome in that suit! And you guys did a great job on the pumpkin carving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are so good I might cry myself to sleep tonight!! Ty is a stud!!

    ReplyDelete