Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

Sorry I'm a little late, but I thought I give an update about Thanksgiving. Todd and I weren't able to fly out to California where the rest of my family was celebrating Thanksgiving so we decided to host Dinner at our place. With the help of my good friend, Kristen, we had a very enjoyable time. Kayla and Jeremy Huntsucker were able to come as well as Rachel and Stoss Loposchanscky (really have no idea with that one, sorry guys) and Rachel's parents were able too. We had more than enough food and the desserts were amazing. It's always fun to spend time with good friends.
Ty Loved Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't think it was possible that he could eat so much food. He loved the potatoes and stuffing. He even enjoyed all the left over turkey meals.
This is our turkey. It actually looks really gross in this picture but it tasted pretty good if I do say so myself. This turkey was our first so now we know for next time exactly how long the turkey will take. We under-guessed by 40 minutes. Oh well, it tasted good and we had a fun night.

1 comment: