Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our last memories of Fort wayne

Wow has summer just flown by? It has for me. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. I guess I'll start with Todd's birthday way back in June. My Wonderful hubby turned 26 this year, old man! He ended taking the day off of work which was a fun surprise. So since he had the day off we went to the Fort Wayne Science Central. I don't know if it was a bigger present for Todd or Ty, they both loved it. Ty loved all of the hands on experiments and Todd loved showing them to Ty. They sure were a fun couple boys to watch. Colt had fun because he got a good nap through it. 



He was upset because his helmet was on backwards

My little space man

Happy 26th Daddy!


I made chocolate chip cookies bowls (as seen on pintrest) They were really delicious but they were a lot of sugar.

Our Storm!
We had a pretty bad storm come through Fort Wayne. Winds hit up to 91 mph and 80,000 + people lost power for a few days. It was pretty crazy, I hadn't experienced anything like that before. It was pretty crazy driving around town and seeing huge trees crashed into rooftops. No body was injured which was good but there was a lot of damage. Here are some pictures of our complex:

This is actually taken from my doorway. I took this picture about 2 hours after the storm, notice the sky is as blue as could be. That's what it looked like until 10 mins before the storm hit.





 We had such a great time in Fort Wayne, if it was closer to family I'd be perfectly happy living there for the rest of my life. Thank You to all our friends who made it a very special time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment