Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving fun!

Todd was able to get a week and a half off for Thanksgiving so we headed to California to spend it with my parents and see my brother as he got home from his mission. He are a bunch of photos of the trip that was really enjoyable and too short! 

Muir Woods near San Fran









I'm pretty impressed that my dad could fit in there and more importantly out of there


Cave Trees! (that's the offical non-offical Tyson-term for old redwoods with holes big enough to fit in)


We headed on over the the Golden Gate after the woods. It was the most gorgeous day, 60's no fog and surprising not too windy, despite what my hair says from the pictures.




He just so into this sharing thing. He likes to share what he is eating.




Like I said, a gorgeous day!





We were there at the perfect time. I was sunset as we were leaving and the lighting was so great. I just wish my camera wasn't blurry.

Amber and Branden came on Saturday after Thanksgiving and our kids enjoyed some classic fall fun of "helping" Gramma rake the yard.




























No comments:

Post a Comment