Wednesday, August 25, 2010

4 Week (Vacation?)

This last month, Todd went to a training for Avery in Massachutes. It was four weeks long so instead of staying home with Ty I visited family in California and Utah. It was fun and really good to see family but I missed my husband.


He's one cool dude! A present from Massachutes for when he's older!


He was so happy to be allowed to act like a monkey

What's Aunt Holly doing with such a stud?!



While in Utah we went to a family reunion at a favorite campground, Warm River. Ty loved it. He also loved showing his new pearly whites. He now has five.



I figured where Ty's blue eyes came from. They are almost exactly the same color as my dads.




5 comments:

  1. These pictures are super cute, especially the Warm River one!! Looks like you had a good time in spite of missing your husband, I know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching for this "vacation" update. Looks like fun! I do love Tyson's blue eyes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have a blog! I had no idea. Linds, Tyson is stinkin cute! He looks so much older then the last time we saw him. His hair is so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tysons smile in the picture from the campout! so cute! it was good to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete