Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trip to Palmyra

Todd surprised me when he planned a trip to Palmyra. I've always wanted to go and now that we're only 4 hours away we finally got to go. We loved the church history sites. It was truly an amazing place to visit.


Hill Cumorah. Yes it was really, really windy.


Smith Family Farm


Ty loved being in the Sacred Grove. He couldn't not look at the trees blowing in the breeze.



I know it's a weird picture but this was our first time eating a P.F. Changs. We got two meals and an appetizer for just 14 bucks. We only waited two hours before getting our food.

2 comments:

  1. haha, those shots of Tyson staring at the trees crack me up. Glad you could make it out to Palmyra! We plan to go back again since it was too crowded the first time we went (during the pageant). It is nice to live close, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to go! I want to visit the sacred grove sometime- maybe we'll have to come visit you and take a day trip!

    ReplyDelete