Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday!

For Ty's Birthday we decided to celebrate by going to Chuck E Cheese. I didn't know if he was going to really enjoy it because he would able to do many arcade type games but he had a blast. I was actually really impressed with how cheap it could have been. We ended up buying a package with pizza and tokens but really you could go in there and just buy tokens. 20 tokens for 5 dollars and that's all you pay. It is 1 token for every game or ride and we had 25 tokens. We were there for an hour and a half, at least. It was a super fun activity and Ty still hasn't stopped talking about it. He loved that he was able to come home with prizes. It was definitely fun to watch him explore and I was glad that I could see he was enjoying his birthday celebration.



I think his favorite ride was the jet flying one that moved . Here he is with Todd, he really wouldn't take his eyes off the screen for a picture.

Here is my lazy attempt of a cars birthday cake. I had a much better picture in my head but when it came down to it, I just got lazy. I would love to decorate cakes but I don't have the patience. I was going to add green cactuses around the bottom egde but again I got lazy. Oh well, Ty's face was priceless when he saw all the cars on the cake and he is still trying to put them back up on the cake. As long as he liked it, I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment