Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally

I know, I know, it's been forever since I updated the blog. I blame it on the move. Mainly because the house hasn't been clean enough to take pictures of (still not in pictures) and I couldn't find the camera. Well I found it and finally took some. Here are some pictures of our apartment here in Indiana. I still like the apartment in Ohio better but oh well, what can you do. I think that it will be nice here now that the sun is coming out. I do like that I don't have to walk up three floors anymore. I like that there is grass right outside our door and I like that we have a beautiful view of the pond. I don't like that I don't have good friends living in my complex, there doesn't seem to be very many small children Ty's age but maybe when everybody starts going to the pool I'll meet more people. Overall, it's a pretty nice place.

The View of the front of our apartment. We are the second one from the end. (Yes that is the same complex on the other side of the pond. It's a big complex)
Home Sweet Home. I like the character of the buildings are cute I love the brick and shutters!


View from our front door. Ty loves to play on this grassy area. I love it too.

Random picture but I planted tulips and they actually grew! I love looking out the window and seeing them.

Our back patio. I wish it was enclosed because I don't like how close the pond is and Ty always makes a straight line for it when we go outside but I love the view!

This is our entire view from our patio. I love it because Ty loves to point our the ducks, geese, and squirrels that occasionally walk right by our window. There are also horses. In the white building to the left in the picture. We like to take walks to go see the horses. I can't wait for it to dry up a bit so that we can have picnics.


1 comment:

  1. That's such a nice place!! Love the scenery :-) And I can't blame Ty for wanting to explore by the water, I'm sure Leanna would join in right with him.. Love the flowers! Leanna, I mean I am growing a plant for her since she isn't interested (It was given to her though) not sure what it is yet.. I miss have rose bushes.. someday when I have a yard I can plant in again. Right now I like having landlords take care of the stuff

    ReplyDelete