Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our apartment

Here are some pictures of the inside. It is almost 200 sq ft smaller than our last one but it's still comfortable. I wish I had cleaned the house a little bit more but I had to take pictures because I know I'm way behind on the blog and don't mind Todd and Ty in the pictures, I took them sure wrestling time.
View of our entry way and dining area

View from our dining area to the family room. Our kitchen has double the cabinet space of our last place and we actually have a pantry now

View of family room and kitchen. I'm standing were the piano for those who were wondering where we put it. The diagonal door leads to Ty's room and the other open door is the bathroom. Our room is at the end of the hall and those closet doors are the washer and dryer.

view from entry way of the family room and patio


1 comment:

  1. I like how Todd is doing back flips in that picture!

    ReplyDelete