Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little Water Dog

We've really enjoyed our apartment pool. Especially during that heatwave that broke through. I like the pool because there are actually two of them, on normal big person pool and a 16 in. wading pool. The water in the wading pool is always super warm so I mostly like to spend my time there and it really is perfect for Ty just playing around. We decided to buy him a flotation device to help feel more comfortable in the big pool. We bought one that has foam arm floaties that are connected by a foam piece around his front. I absolutely love it! Ty is able to float by him self and his head never really gets to close to go underwater except when he wants it to. I highly suggest this type of floaty to anyone who is looking for a good one. Here are some pictures of my boys having fun in the wading pool.





No comments:

Post a Comment